Monday, October 20, 2008

La vie is belle too...

After my first foray into the joys of mobile blogging this afternoon I was inspired and decided to try and take some photos of the joys of Paris on a sunny Sunday afternoon to share with you all...


There was of course, the string section playing Bizet...

This was then followed by the joys of the fountains, foie gras and champagne, not to mention the all important third F, friends, and my F herself... For the first time on this blog, you will see pictures, of me, and DF, not to mention P and C...

We also had a lovely time, listening to buskers of varying types: opera, classical, just strange, or maybe drunk... The strangest though had to be the man tap-dancing, in the street, for money, as it was getting dark... Unfortunately I
was unable to take a video of this most fabulous of events as I was in a hurry to get to work on time, but he was really very good and it made a change from all those boring violins... Just kidding they were great too...

So, as promised, some more photos, if you hadn't guessed that is DF on le pont des arts, the pedestrian footbridge across the Seine where we consumed out little picnic... For more information on this lovely sunny Sunday afternoon feel free to read DF's blog...

Here is P enjoying the champagne... And C enjoying a
cigarette... Yes there are still smokers in Paris, despite the pesky smoking ban...
















And dahlings, despite all my promises, you are going to have to wait for the photo of me, and trust that, that was me...

2 comments:

Random Hiccups said...

Fabulous photos!!

Daisy said...

Hello - just found your blog on Twenty-somethings...so great to see a fellow paris blogger! Look forward to reading more...